Friday, April 28, 2006

Know Thy Enemy


Know Thy Enemy!

Today the Nation is a buzz regarding the release of the movie “United 93”. I have been hearing all day about how people have been moved by this movie. Yes, the left is in an uproar saying the production and release of the movie is “insensitive”.

As for me?

I think it important to remember who our enemy is and do just as the Bible teaches “Know Thy Enemy”. BTW, I am taking my son. He is ready and willing to see it and he has a deeply patriotic heart. At worst case, we’ll have to have a long talk about what happened. But I still feel it is important for him to see.

Our enemies, Islamic Fascists are serious about exterminating the plague they have identified as “America”. We in turn should face the reality of their fanatical beliefs. All over Islamic countries they sell “Jihad Video” and have friends and family over to watch and celebrate the beheading of Americans. In fact, most people do not even know that these Islamic Fascists, when they plan terror attacks, actually coordinate and schedule with Al Jezera TV who has crews stand off at a distance and record the terror attacks.

This cannot be taken lightly. 9-11 was the darkest day in American History!

I will post my full story AFTER I see this important movie.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was wondering, did you ever see the movie and what your thoughts were on it if you did

11:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home